Permission to be in AWE of yourself and to help others be in AWE too
I am thrilled to announce that I have teamed up with two amazing women, Dr. Lisa Brooks-Greaux and Patricia Stark to offer workshops and content for women. Each of us is an expert in our respected fields, and for years we have been using our gifts individually. It is with great pride and excitement that I am sharing our collaboration and our very first workshop below.
The workshop Advance Your Leading Women is available
right now for corporations and associations.
This program was developed out of a need to nurture and reward the high potential women in your organization. Give us your best, brightest and most enthusiastic women and we will provide them with the most empowering content designed to tap into their intuitive brilliance, intellect and give them the power tools they need to become extraordinary leaders and change agents in your culture.
This program offers tangible strategies to build Calmfidence® through powerful communication skills, leadership skills, body language, voice, cultivating a success mind-set, personal and professional image tips, and the tangible secrets to building resilience used by the pros.
Women have a unique set of leadership skills that go beyond the ability to get things done. Their style is collaborative and transformational, and when fortified and affirmed it unleashes wisdom, clarity of mission and teamwork in a powerful and meaningful manner.
Invite these three powerful women to deliver this life changing program as part of your learning & development curriculum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates are limited, and booked on current availability.
The time in NOW!
In this three-day session participants will:
- Learn the advantages of a positive growth mindset and managing perspective
- Tap into the habits of the happiest people on the planet
- Learn how to utilize the science of positive psychology in every day decisions and actions
- Deepen their authentic voice and walk confidently in their strengths without apology
- Master non-verbal communication skills and body language
- Learn how to minimize stress and anxiety with proven simple tips and tricks
- Enrich and strengthen current leadership skills
- Command a powerful presence and an image that elicits respect
- Build self-trust, the ability to speak up, get and keep the floor during meetings and discussions
- Articulate their leadership message with confidence and conviction
- Connect, highlight and amplify the strengths of their team
Participants will walk away with a comprehensive toolbox of methods for increasing power and influence while keeping themselves balanced, energized and motivated at the same time.
The AWE team has over 20 years of experience leading workshops, facilitating greatness, and coaching executive women.
|Patricia Stark helps broadcasters, celebrities, athletes, experts, executives, Authors, and everyday people find their Calmfidence® in public speaking, interviews, performing on stage, and in front of the camera. A a former National/ International News Anchor & Health/Medical News Anchor, Patricia teaches tangible strategies to build and earn Calmfidence® through powerful communication skills, body language, voice, mastering self talk, personal and professional image tips, and secret stress and anxiety relievers used by the pros. Clients include: Smithsonian Institute/NASA TV, Vanity Fair, Glamour Magazine, Conde Nast, BET, CNBC, CBS, OWN, Discovery/TLC, Viacom, NASCAR, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, E! News, Bon Appetite, USGA, KPMG|
|Lisa Brooks Greaux is principal and founder of SYNC (Seek Your Natural Calling). With over 20 years of strategy, business development, sales, leadership, and executive development experience spanning financial services, life sciences and technology-based industries, Lisa brings a unique and innovative perspective on the relationship between personal and professional development. Lisa has held senior leadership roles at Pfizer, Zoetis, Delphi, JP MorganChase and Verizon where she was responsible for designing and executing strategies to develop Senior and Enterprise level leaders and their teams. Lisa now helps all leaders achieve their full potential. Clients include: Nestle, Samsung, Kyocera, Qualcomm, Boston Proper, ConEd, Adecco, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Xerox, MPI, Montclair University and Manhattanville College.|
We are creating public events, and a how-to show focused on the topics we care about most.
- Women Building each other up – helping others be in AWE of themselves
- Permission to be in AWE of yourself!
- Handling stress and finding your center
- What are you “Thinking About”?…Thoughts have power
- Power…yes you have it! Own it
We are rising, and we are taking you with us.
Please keep checking this page for updates, or to make sure you don’t miss a thing, sign up for my mailing list to get all the latest dates and videos.